As a Senior Software Engineer you will develop enterprise class systems in a very fast paced and high growth environment. You will have the ability to work with a variety of technologies and expand your technical expertise in many areas. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and installing software solutions for the business. You will also manage and mentor a team of junior software engineers as well as collaborate with external resources to ensure applications are delivered on time and are of high quality. If you are interested in working in a dynamic role with a fun and friendly team you should consider joining the CPC family.
- Collaborates with the business to document requirements, design solutions, and implement a quality application. Documentation may include flowcharts, UI layouts, diagrams, charts, and code snippets.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Defines and recommends system specifications, technical standards
- Stays current with technology, programming and computing techniques and cloud capabilities
- Full stack developer. Designs, develops, and deploys user interface (UI), web services APIs and database changes for the business.
- Works with many different technologies and languages.
- Tunes database and web services queries to enhance application scalability
Technical Knowledge requirements:
- Operating System experience:
- Windows, Linux, IOS, Android
- Database experience:
- MS SQL, MySQL
- Programming Languages and Frameworks:
- Java script, React, Angular JS, NodeJS, Postman, Elasticsearch suite of tools (APM, Kibana, Discover, Anomaly detection, Metrics), C#, .net, PHP, Python, GitHub, Jira
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience dealing with scale, performance, and security issues.
- Experience Designing and Architecting large applications
- Ability to Problem Solving issues
- Willingness to work with and learn new technologies
- Well versed in Agile project management methodology
- Must have experience working with cross functional engineering teams
- Ability to motivate and mentor a team of junior engineers.