Hiring CDL Drivers - Register Today to Learn More!
We Help Move Lives Forward
Coleman Worldwide Moving is a full service worldwide moving and storage company that is dedicated to servicing the transportation needs of corporations, governments, and individuals. We have been in business for over 100 years and we are one of the largest privately held transportation companies headquartered in the Southeast. We are a dynamic and growing organization that is committed to customer loyalty through excellent quality service.
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Employer paid life insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Other voluntary benefits
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Transport goods using a company truck
- Lead the crew in loading shipment on to and/or off of truck
- May inspect shipment prior to loading for proper packing or wrapping
- Perform accurate inventory of shipment
- Assist as need in loading trucks and/or containers for forward movement via interstate commerce
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip safety inspections on truck of moving equipment, interior and exterior of truck, straps and tensioners, walkboards, etc.
- Maintain required documentation and paperwork for shipments, expenses, driver logs, and DOT regulations
- Lift and carry household goods between residence and vehicle
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be willing to travel (local, intrastate and/or interstate)
- Ability to operate a box truck or tractor trailer (as applicable to your CDL qualification)
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to be on time and reliable; ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
Once you provide your contact information, keep an eye on your phone and email for a message from us to schedule your preliminary phone screen. Don’t forget to check your junk email folder just in case!
WE'RE WITH YOU FOR THE LONG HAUL