You are an expert in DevSecOps and are interested in building intelligent space systems to modernize satellite operations. You will be part of our product team managing production deployments and machine learning infrastructure while also maintaining security on these systems. You have professional experience with Linux, Python, Containers, and Kubernetes. You will also:
- Support existing infrastructure while also developing new deployment and data processing strategies.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting, maintenance, and security
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Manage cybersecurity processes with cloud and local deployments
One of the most interesting aspects of working at a startup company is gaining equity in the company, which means our success is your success. In addition to equity in the form of options, we also offer:
- Unlimited Time-Off policy, company holidays, and company retreat
- Cost-effective health care, dental, and vision with company contributions.
- 401K plan
- Life insurance
- Short term and long-term disability
- Office Amenities (if working in Houston)
- Discretionary equipment budget
This position is based in Houston TX. The work location is flexible if approved by the Company.