A little about us...
code d'azur is a digital brand and experience company. Born in a digital world, where change is the only constant. code d’azur works on the cutting edge of technology and creativity for brands such as Polestar, Red Bull, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, and Philips. We help brands stand-out with brand-relevant creative impact and fit-in with a seamless customer experience.
But more about you, you jack of all tech trades...
- 4+ years of programming experience
- Expert-level about NodeJS and Server(less)-Side Rendering or Static Site Generators
- Strictly typed programming languages, such as TypeScript
- Experience in working together with User Experience Design, Graphic Design, and Development teams
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
You should also have experience with...
- AWS (API Gateway, Lambdas, Cloudformation, Cloudfront, S3, DynamoDB)
- CI/CD, such as Bitbucket Pipelines
- GraphQL and REST APIs
- MySQL & other databases
- Declarative UI frameworks such as React, Gatsby, Vue, Flutter, etc.
- State management, for example, using React Context, Redux, Vuex, Streams, etc.
- Unit testing and component testing
- Leading authorization specifications such as JWT and OAuth2
It'd also be nice if you were experienced with any or all of the following...
Last but surely not least...
- You are a nice person who works well on a team.
- Critical mind and good analytical skills
- Curious to the ever-changing technical landscape, and eager to enrich yourself with
- Driven to provide superior quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to proactively provide solutions to problems
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to criticise and be criticised