Req No. 2021-7295
We are seeking a talented Sales Enablement Specialist to execute the sales enablement strategy, to include the content, tools, vendors, processes, platforms and service established to support the sales enablement program used by the sales/marketing teams. This role will also be responsible for leading Sales Enablement project timelines and coordination. This role works closely with the Senior Marketing Programs Manager as well as key stakeholders in the sales organization to develop this cross-functional strategic approach.
- This position is fully-remote. That means we are open to talent across the country and the person in this position will be able to continue working remotely even after we transition back into our physical office locations.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Serve as the sales enablement specialist within the marketing team, creating strategies for the development of sales tools and content that help drive awareness and drive sales for the organization.
- Collaborate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Programs Manager, Product Marketing Managers and other key stakeholders to create fresh assets for the sales team on a regular basis using the latest industry insights and product developments that support the company's goals and vision.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the marketing, sales and executive teams within the organization to develop and execute against a successful sales enablement strategy.
- Lead and coordinate Sales Enablement project timelines and coordination.
- Work cross-departmentally with leaders of other departments including sales and other departments as needed to achieve shared goals.
- Create written content to educate the sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, video content and more as desired.
- Train the sales team on the best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Assist in sales calls and demos as needed.
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs through the established Sales Enablement Feedback Loop and Task Force.
- Organize and conduct monthly sales enablement webinars to ensure the sales team has the most updated tools, and collaborate in planning sales meeting content as necessary.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Completion of high school, or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field preferred; and/or 6 years related experience required.
- Minimum 4 years of proven success in a Marketing, Sales and/or Sales Support or Enablement Management role.
- Knowledge of the financial and payments industry, credit union industry.
- Expertise in marketing planning/strategy, as well as sales strategy.
- Proven strong project management skills, able to keep projects moving on target and on deadline.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Collaborative in working with colleagues and vendors. Exceptional collaborator and influencer - the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders (marketing leads, sales leads, production team, external agencies, and vendors) and quickly build relationships needed to accomplish program objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to train, aid, direct and motivate project teammates.
- Advanced oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates, and values accountability, cooperation, integrity, and open communication.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills necessary to closely monitor marketing program issues and find solutions.
- Strong understanding of project management software and programs, with the ability to learn and train others on how to effectively use the program.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively.
- High proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Strong creative marketing and decision making skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.