The Cybersecurity Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the security and certification and accreditation of health information systems specializing in enterprise wide clinical documentation and EMR/EHR solutions.
- Provides security engineering leadership and expertise for development tasks to include analysis, design, testing, evaluation, integration, verification and documentation.
- Develops and maintains Certification and Accreditation documentation required by federal and DoD clients. Drafts architectural drawings.
- Manages and coordinates changes to network connections for the systems out at the hospitals. Maintains documentation for PPS and IP address changes.
- Works all phases of technology including: security, analysis, development, configuration management, network migration and certification and accreditation
- Manages risks related to the use, processing, storage and transmission of data and the systems used for those purposes
- Responsible for identifying, reporting and recommending risk mitigation strategies. Works with Engineering to put those strategies in place and tracks progress.
- Works with IA Analyst to conduct risk assessment and vulnerability identification and remediation.
- Works cooperatively with technical and operational staff across CCI
- Provides technical and programmatic information assurance and support of network and information security systems
- Creates plans of action and milestones, providing in depth analysis of the vulnerabilities as they relate to the systems’ specific environment.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or related field and an additional two years of experience may be considered in lieu of the degree.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience including performing security scanning, testing, and analysis, with tools such as ACAS/Nessus, SCAP, HBSS and supporting commercial and government IT systems.
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain DoD ADP and VA High Risk Background clearance.?
- MS degree in computer science or related field and experience supporting CCI products preferred.