ClearOne Advantage is a fast-growing company that is aggressively hiring due to increased business. We are always improving our marketing, culture and technology to provide our employees with the best work atmosphere and our customers with excellent customer service. COA’s proprietary software is tailored to our industry and allows the client to receive the best service possible.
We are seeking a Workforce Call Center Analyst who will develop the strategy, drive execution, and conduct comprehensive performance analysis for Clearone's call center operations, including but not limited to sales, customer service, and negotiations. This position will recommend and implement operational improvements as well as ensure adherence to operational practices and procedures. This position will provide operational input into strategic planning for future growth opportunities. Ideal candidate will be analytically driven, innovative, collaborative, passionate about call center operations and eager to continually grow.
If you are looking to work in a team environment, a place where you are more a name than a number, where you interact with leadership daily, then please send your resume for review!
What you'll be doing:
- Forecast long term and short-term call center operations volume and staffing
- Manage intra-day activities for Inbound, as well as outbound volumes to ensure resources are optimally allocated while meeting service level goals
- Develop call center reporting and analysis to provide real-time staffing needs, track KPIs/metrics, and identify trends
- Develop and analyze operational performance reports
- Responsible for call center staffing needs working with leadership and HR to maintain appropriate staffing levels
- Interface with vendors (ACD/WFM) to maximize utilization of the tools
- Build framework for optimal allocation of resources in sales, customer service, and negotiations based on volume
- Drive operational strategy by conducting demand assessment, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analysis
- Ensure all tools, processes and procedures are properly documented
2+ years’ experience workforce planning and call center operations
Experience in workforce forecasting and planning preferred
Experience with InContact preferred
Experience in non-phone customer service activities would be a plus
Awareness of analytics tools (R, python, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or related field / equivalent experience
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment
Ability to demonstrate strategic, data-driven thinking combined with efficient implementation
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical peers and business customers
Ability work on a team as well as complete projects and tasks individually
Hands-on, self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Authorized to work on US. At this time, ClearOne cannot offer sponsorship.
Required – Microsoft Office
Preferred – SQL, R, python