Our client, a large retailer with locations in Dallas TX and Akron OH, is looking hire a Front-End Architect for a full-time position. The Architect will design solutions which work well with SAP Hybris ecommerce, Mobile implementations, Various Virtual selling and A/B Testing platforms. As part of the Digital Solution Architecture team, the resource will be responsible for ensuring successful design, implementation and support of the front-end development being performed on Hybris. The Architect will provide operation support and oversight for Hybris application performance and stability.
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in front end development.
- Expert in Angular 8+
- The Architect should be able to architect complex UI without relying on a framework.
- Experience using React, Redux, Node.js, Mobile Development, and Cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure.
- Deep understanding of web across all layers: HTTP/S, networks, databases, infrastructure, request/response, performance, redundancy, security, browsers, devices, encryption, compression, scaling, etc.
- Client Side Security: Experience in designing and developing authentication, authorization and other security aspects for a client side application.
- Solid understanding of software development best practices (MVC/MVVM design patterns, testable code, etc.)
- Mobile Design skills are a plus