RESPONSIBILITIES UPON COMPLETION OF TRAINING:
- Present and sell services to new business clients
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Exceed sales expectations
- Public Speaking
- Leadership development
Some of the essential functions of this position include:
- Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
Advancement and compensation are based on performanceJob Requirements
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN A SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a sales environment
Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Team player who can also produce independent results
- Fast-Pace, Fun Work Environment
- Work with a team that wants to see you succeed
- Philanthropic Events
- Competitive, Exciting Atmosphere