Clayton Services, a leading staffing and recruiting firm, is searching for a Bilingual Recruiter to join a thriving company in the North area of Houston. The Bilingual Recruiter will be responsible for researching, developing, and implementing effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
Bilingual Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bilingual Recruiter Skills and Abilities:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Bilingual Recruiter Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least one to two years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
Bilingual Recruiter - This is an excellent temp-to-hire opportunity. The position is paying $40,000-$42,000 depending on experience. Immediate need. Apply today!