Part-Time - Nurse Practitioner, AddictionsAddictions
Join our expanding team at Claymont Comprehensive Treatment Center in Claymont, DE. Claymont is seeking an additional NP to assist with annual assessments and admissions of new patients.
Claymont Comprehensive Treatment Center (CTC) provides medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to adults age 18 and older of all genders. Not only do our patients receive the support of medications such as methadone, but they also participate in individual therapy as part of medication-assisted treatment. MAT is scientifically proven to lead to better treatment outcomes. Most methadone clinics offer one kind of medication to help patients stop using opioids. At Claymont CTC, we use both methadone and buprenorphine to reduce the distressing pain and cravings associated with opioid withdrawal.
Our compassionate team of professionals works closely with every patient at Claymont CTC to identify the most beneficial medication dosage levels and therapeutic interventions for them.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant able to practice in the state of Deleware
- Advanced nursing knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Minimum of 1 your of experience as a practicing nurse practitioner
- DEA License
- Willingness and ability to get X-Waiver
- Ability to work early hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in addiction/psychiatric treatment preferred
For more details, please contact - Debbie Hughes, Physician Recruiter, Acadia Healthcare - or [ Phone number blocked ]