C&L Supply HVAC and Plumbing is now part of Munch’s Supply.
We are C&L Supply HVAC and Plumbing , a new division of Munch’s Supply , the leading wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment, parts and supplies servicing the Chicago, Northwest Indiana and Michigan markets at 12 branch locations. But that’s not all. Through acquisition, we also operate five Tommark branches in Michigan, seven O’Connor branches in Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and Missouri, three Comfort Air Distributing locations in Colorado and seven C&L Supply HVAC and Plumbing locations in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas. We are on a roll and there’s no stopping us now!
Celebrating its 65th year in business in 2021, Munch’s Supply operates with a commitment to service as a leading distributor for trusted equipment brands such as American Standard, Trane, Mitsubishi and Rheem. We also represent products from more than 100 leading industry manufacturers with 10,000 SKUs in our full assortment. We are proud to be consistently ranked as a top 10 HVAC distributor in the United States.
With almost 600 employees across the Midwest, our commitment to service extends to our communities as well. Munch’s Supply team supports an annual food drive at each of our branches each fall allowing us to directly impact our local communities. We are also a supporter of St. Jude Children's Hospital. Each year, employees and their families participate in the St. Jude Walk/Run to end childhood cancer. Working as a team, in 2020, Munch's raised just under $10,000—putting us in eighth place out of 191 teams in the Chicago area.
C&L Supply HVAC and Plumbing is seeking the services of a Driver/Warehouse Associate at our Vinita, Oklahoma branch conveniently located at 339 S Vann, in Vinita, Oklahoma.
Do you have a pencil? ‘Cause we’re ready to write our future! We’re looking for:
- Movers & shakers who like their driving gig.
- Deep thinkers (sometimes!) who are able to show good judgment.
- High-energy doers with an eye toward personal growth.
- Hard workers who can adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- People lovers who are ready to put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
What will you be doing? We’ll keep you really busy and teach you how to:
- Check orders to be sure they’re correct and good to go.
- Load & unload product.
- Drive our C&L trucks.
- Make deliveries to or from customers, vendors, or other branch locations.
- Make new friends (our customers) and get their orders ready.
- Keep their ride and work areas clean (easier than home!).
- Learn to use a pallet jack, two and four-wheel cars and box cutters (did we mention safety?).
- Eat, sleep and drink safety
What will you bring to the table?
- A great driving record.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Your brilliant smile for our customers.
- Good communication skills.
- Accuracy and professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic keyboarding or computer skills to do stuff like enter things into the system.
- Basic math and number skills to check items, match or sort things, and add stuff.
What. What. What do you get:
- No overnight travel, not even evening driving.
- Steady hours.
- A C&L truck to drive.
- A chance to work with a great company with awesome people.
Yes! You get paid for this!
So, what do we offer you? A great life!
- Health care (medical, dental, vision, prescription) available after 60 days!
- 401(k) with company contribution (full-time employees).
- Life insurance plus short-term disability.
- Vacation after 1 year
- Paid Holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee discount.
- Promotions from within.
Can you vote? (We don’t care about your politics but you need to be 18!)
- DOT Medical Certification card and a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to drive a truck.
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum one-year experience.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Able to work overtime and Saturdays as needed.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Forklift experience a plus.
We provide equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, age, race, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identification, physical or mental disability, or any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States.
Go get what you have coming! APPLY HERE.