Chestnut Hills Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base and is seeking a patient focused General Dentist for their Indiana, PA location. Chestnut Hills Dental has been in the greater Pittsburgh, PA area since 1970 and today the group is comprised of 12 community based practices. We use a comprehensive mouth-body approach to provide the highest quality of patient care. Our practice is deeply rooted in our local community, and we understand the importance of giving back. Events like Dentistry from the Heart allow us to provide complimentary services and education to those in need.
The General Dentist that joins our team will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative, patient centric practice environment. Our group practice provides the resources necessary for you to build a successful career in a collaborative, community oriented environment. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our group’s mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
Chestnut Hills Dental is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program with employer matching, established mentor programs and even ownership potential.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Chestnut Hills Dental, please visit us at [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ]