What will you do?
- Build a meta commerce platform: integrate with our APIs with major e-commerce shop systems to enable our clients to provide seamless conversational shopping experiences
- Build a meta messaging platform: send and receive messages through various channels, formats, and in real-time
- Work on our apps and SDKs that deliver a first grade user experience to our clients and their customers
- Work on a design system: allow other developers to find components and browser APIs
- Execute automated testing and TDD to ensure that high-quality products are delivered in a stable manner
- Help create a data architecture and frontend experience to serve AI use cases.
- Collaborate with backend development, UX design and chat operations to build an intuitive user experience in conversational commerce.
- Partner with product owner to develop a thorough understanding of clients’ user flows and problems, and devise robust technical decisions
- Help shape and promote sound engineering practices and software development processes in an agile, fast-paced environment
What skills will make you and us successful?
- You are a browser engineer, instead of a framework developer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or any other related quantitative field or other relevant experience.
- You ideally have worked with databases and / or data driven products
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Ability to empathize with a variety of clients. You can iterate with users and non-technical stakeholders and understand how your technical decisions impact them