Central Carolina Hospital (a Duke LifePoint Health Community Hospital) is seeking an RN to join our ER team (Night Shift). The hospital offers a wide range of specialties. Our facility will allow you to use, sharpen and add to your nursing skills without having to commute to a large city environment. We offer competitive rates and a full array of benefits, which includes Tuition Reimbursement! Our focus is on excellence in patient care and working together as a team.
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment.
- Helps staff prioritize care based on the critical nature and severity of a patient’s condition.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate to care team.
- Assists in coordinating patient care, including patient transfer, discharge
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Works closely and professionally with all departments in an effort to maintain a teamwork approach
- Serves as a mentor when training new employees in the various functional activities required for all patient type
Training commensurate with RN licensure.
1 year of experience in a health care setting, preferred.
Current NC Registered Nurse Licensure (or compact state).
CPR according to CCH policy. ACLS (May obtain within 6 months of hire).
Basic PC skills.
Able to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
Basic PC skills. Able to work on smoke-free campus.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.