Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify a Counterintelligence SME Analyst who will be seated in Springfield, VA. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top-Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and CI Polygraph. Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years). Exceptional candidates who have not taken a polygraph will be considered with the understanding that one will be administered.
- Provide support in the areas of CI-focused security screening, CI-focused vetting and intelligence analysis, and administrative support to the Security Vetting Office (SVO)
- Support will include interaction with DoD, Federal Government Agencies and Allied Forces in meeting mission critical requirements
- Possess knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in intelligence operations, interviewing and screening databases
- Draft special assessments, intelligence reports, bulletins, alerts, threat assessment, and other Intel products
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Develop and maintains procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations
- Advise and assist the counterintelligence analysts on high-risk determinations and provide oversight in the coordination of high-risk assessments with operational guidance
- Develop and administer training on systems and procedures associated with personnel security and vetting operations based on government identified existing and emerging training
- Bachelor’s degree and eight (8) years of progressive intelligence analysis experience or fifteen (15) years of intelligence analysis experience in lieu a degree
- Ten (10) years counterintelligence collection, investigation, or intelligence analyst experience
- Three (3) years in identity validation and analysis or targeting.
- Experience with operations of the Biometric Automated Toolset (BAT)
- Travel within CONUS and OCONUS to attend meetings, conferences, training, and in support of missions
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools; brief materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Valid US Passport
- Former experience as a DoD Special Agent or Army CI Agent
- Advanced analytics training
- Experience leading small teams
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
If you are interested in this position, please send me a copy of your latest resume at [ Link Removed ] with the information requested below: Also, please let me know what time/number is best to call to discuss this great opportunity. In case you are not interested in this position or this is not a right fit for you, please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/networks or anyone you know who may be interested in this position. Thank you!
- Availability to start a new job
- Best Rates
- Contact #
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any question (s) you may have. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
9501 East U.S. Highway 92
Tampa, FL. 33610
(O) [ Phone number blocked ] Ext: 551
(C) [ Phone number blocked ]
E-Mail……. [ Link Removed ]
Celestar…… [ Link Removed ]
Celestar….... [ Link Removed ]