The process engineer will lead all productivity and support product development projects. The person will also manage a small team of process technicians and coordinate and plan weekly process lab schedule.
Technology & Innovation Support (R&D)
- Lead all productivity projects supporting the LFT business. These include both the LFT and CFT product lines which will contribute cost savings directly to the bottom line.
- Support new product development projects as needed.
- Search for and implement process improvement opportunities to improve product quality and process efficiencies.
- Work with cross-function team to implement all productivity projects into manufacturing
- Lead the process technician team
- Planning and scheduling process lab activities. Work with T&I team Leader to provide priority and timing communications to T&I group weekly.
- Work with technician team to manage tooling, equipment, and spare parts inventory
- Coordinate technician resource sharing with testing & molding labs as needed.
- BS in engineering (process, mechanical, composite materials), or material science, or similar field of study
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in material testing and testing equipment
- New graduate experience acceptable with some leadership experience/potential
- Experience with plastic or composite materials a plus
- Safety focus and mindset
- Problem Solver
- Results oriented
- Experience with statistical tools/methods