Commonwealth Care of Roanoke, Inc. (CCR, Inc.) has a career opportunity for an Accountant to join the finance team.
CCR, Inc. manages twelve health and rehabilitation centers across the Commonwealth of Virginia. Our centers provide a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
Responsible for all gener al ledger journal entries to ensure general ledger is reconciled and current as well as for the accuracy and integrity of all information posted to the general ledger, cash accounts and fixed assets.
Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff . Be part of a Service Excellence culture !
Drug Free & EOE
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Associate’s degree OR five years’ experience in an accounting related field.
- Excellent computer skills, including demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Must be flexible, detail-orientation, ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.