Full Time Salary (0.8/4 days of work per week), Day or Evening Positions Available - Ottawa
Up To $1500 Sign On Bonus! Grow your career with us!
With the support of experienced colleagues and nursing leaders, at CBI Health you will be empowered to play a pivotal role to help clients and their families live their best lives in a variety of community settings.
Every day will be different! You will be able to apply your clinical skills in areas such as wound care, IV therapy, palliative care, tube feeding and medication administration, as well as health teaching.
We value clinical excellence and are dedicated to supporting clinical best practices; in Ontario we are proud to be a designated Best Practice Spotlight Organization. Your nursing practice will allow you to focus one on one with your patient in their own home or in a local nursing clinic.
We offer a full suite of tools and training to make service delivery both safe and effective. A leader in delivering virtual care in home health, our approach incorporates the use of secure technology to effectively connect with your clients and their caregivers when virtual care is the best option.
At CBI Health, we’re committed to supporting our team members because we know that when we invest in you, you thrive. And when you thrive, so do our clients and the communities in which we all live and work. We are excited about the contribution you will bring to our team in making this happen!
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
- Salaried and Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Up to $1500 Sign On Bonus
- Flexibility to schedule hours to achieve work life balance
- New Graduates are welcomed. Thorough, supportive onboarding program, peer-to-peer support, mentorship and ongoing learning and development to continuously advance your nursing knowledge and skills
- Access to 24/7 support, no matter where you are
- Opportunities to provide preceptorship to students, participate in program development initiatives, and progress within the organization
What you will need to be successful
- You are registered as a member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Opportunities are available for both RNs and RPNs
- You are able to provide proof of your liability insurance, current CPR and First Aid certification and a police check with a clear vulnerable sector screening
- Your person and family centred approach to care guides your decision making
- You recognize and respect the role of each member of the interdisciplinary team and demonstrate excellent communication skills to facilitate collaborative care
- You have an appreciation for diversity and actively seek to be inclusive in your practice
- You understand the critical role of home health care in supporting the larger health system, and demonstrate confidence in navigating clients and families to other resources to help them meet their goals
- You embrace the use of technology to support your practice
- You are available to work every second weekend and some evenings. Full-time commitment is 10 days in 2 weeks; 0.8 position commitment is 8 days in 2 weeks and part-time commitment is 5 days in 2 weeks
- You can participate in an on-call or after-hours rotation(RNs only)
- You have access to a reliable and insured vehicle, a valid driving license and are able and willing to travel to a variety of settings within Ottawa
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills required; the ability to communicate in French or other languages is considered an asset
When you join our team as a Nurse you’ll belong to one of Canada’s leaders in the healthcare industry, with 250 locations across the country. As one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada, we’re proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member and Canada’s 10 Most Admired Company Cultures.
Join us at CBI Health - where we work together to make great things happen.