We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Data Scientist - Applied Science based in London to join the team on our vision to optimise every business on the planet. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our world.
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person with a strong technical background and desire to apply his/her skills in a stimulating scientific environment.
Your work will include:
- Prototyping applied research that goes into the product
- Helping shape the future direction of the technology
- Helping customers integrate our technology
- Helping customers solve problems using our technology
- Research and evaluation of novel use-cases for the causaLens technology
- This role is open for candidates of all seniorities, junior to senior.
- Strong academic record (MEng, MSci, EngD or PhD).
- Demonstrated ability to discover the business potential of novel technologies
- Advanced quantitative skills in machine learning/statistics/mathematics or similar fields
- Ability to apply complex technologies in novel high-value use-cases
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
- High integrity and drive
- Naturally curious and effective problem solver
- Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment
- Strong coding skills. Preferably in Python