- These roles are 100% Remote.
- Competitive Salaries & Incentives/Loan Bonuses to those professionals seeking to enhance their position in the industry.
- Excellent Company Benefits/PTO/401K.
The Loan Processor is highly proficient processing conventional and government loans and has knowledge of all product types. They will examine, evaluate and authorize or recommend approval of customer applications for real estate loans and will be responsible for closing of loans in a timely basis.
- Review loan files and determine what documentation is required to meet investor guidelines.
- Communicate and respond to internal customers (Loan Consultants, Processing Managers) and external customers (borrowers, 3rd party vendors) generally within 2 hours.
- Utilize pipeline reports to effectively manage loans and prioritize daily workflow
- Become proficient with document management system and demonstrates exceptional data integrity where all information in system is accurate
- Consult with Loan Processing Manager weekly on loan status and prioritizes workflow accordingly.
- Maintain current knowledge of guidelines and loan programs.
- Request, organize and process loan documentation and independently submit files to Underwriting monthly.
- Manage a pipeline of approximately 50-75 loans.
- Fund approximately 20+ loans per month.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- 2-3 years loan processing experience
- FHA/VA and Conventional product experience required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Job Requirements* 2-3 years loan processing experience• FHA/VA and Conventional product experience required.• Manage a pipeline of approximately 50-75 loans.• Fund approximately 20+ loans per month.• 100% Remote
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.