Casa Systems, Inc., is seeking to hire a Principal Software Engineer (Platform 5G Core) to join its team based at its corporate headquarters in Andover, MA, USA.
As a member of its elite development team, the Principal Software Engineer will impact the organization by focusing on 5G Core microservices platform development, and providing and maintaining a robust integrated platform utilized by all product teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, integrate, debug and maintain platform services and common frameworks for Kubernetes native microservices deployments of all 5G Core components.
- Design and document platform architecture components.
- Drive the overall design of the Platform and foundational technology including which frameworks to integrate and support.
- Support all product teams with platform integration and best practices.
- Monitor work against the product delivery schedule closely and provides progress updates and reports any issues or technical difficulties to manager on a regular basis.
- Responsible for work quality; ensures work meets the technical standards for product portfolio.
- Write concise yet comprehensive technical documentation to support work designed and developed.
- Undergraduate degree computer science, electrical engineering or related technical discipline.
- 7+ years of related software development experience in related platforms.
- 7+ years of experience programming in Go, Rust and/or C++.
- 5+ years of experience with containerized application development
- 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes.
- Able to live Casa’s core values: fun work environment, innovation & risk taking; passion, dedication & perseverance; and honesty & loyalty.
- Deep understanding of cloud-native architecture and microservices design patterns.
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes architecture and extensibility preferred.
- Experience with platform services including Prometheus, Jaeger, ElasticSearch, Istio and Redis.
- Experience with advanced release techniques including Canary and Blue-Green deployments.
- Knowledge and experience with 4G/LTE and/or 5G a plus.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E?Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Contact: email@example.com or apply online through Casa's careers page