As a Dental Hygienist with Carus Dental Georgetown, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need.
We are seeking a patient focused, team oriented hygienist to grow with our practice and patients.
We utilize evidence based treatment protocols, with longer than typical appointment times to ensure hygienists can build relationships with patients.
We believe in supporting our team members with full medical, 401K, life and disability insurance.
Covid safety is top of mind!
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Ownership of daily schedule & flexible appointment lengths
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
If you’re ready to join a team that is obsessed with providing excellent service, and never lets ‘good enough’ get in the way of becoming great – apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.