C# COMPUTER PROGRAMMER
For over 40 years, Carter and Clark is the largest nationwide surveying company providing builder services surveying to production home builders and are certified as a Great Place To Work®. We help builders build houses faster and more profitably.
Carter and Clark has an immediate opening for an full-time Computer Programmer specializing in C#. This position is responsible for working with various members of the organization to assist in the development and maintenance of a new system that is currently in development. A successful candidate must have strong problem-solving skills as well as a strong skill set in program design and general programming practices.
Full remote or in-office options.
- Work with other members of the Research and Development department to develop and implement new programs, as well as find improvements to existing programs.
- Recommend future improvements to the company’s growing list of projects under development.
- Utilize source code management system (currently Git)
- Other programming and IT duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Experience programming with ability to develop, program, modify and test in a C-Based, object-oriented language such as Java, C#, C++, etc.
- Experience writing and executing queries in SQL. PostgreSQL experience a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills & ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work independently with confidence.
- Drive to produce top quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- 10 Days of Paid Time Off in 1st Year: C&C offers 10 days of personal time off for every new hire with tenure-based increases. Some positions are eligible for Unlimited PTO.
- 7+ Paid Holidays: C&C provides 7+ paid holidays each year - New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving and Christmas
- 401(k) Contribution: C&C matches 100% of your 401(k) contributions every pay period, up to 6% of your salary. PLUS A 4% Discretionary 401(k) Contribution * Eligible at 1 year of service
- Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Performance Bonuses
- Employer-Assisted Medical Coverage: C&C offers healthcare, dental, vision, life, cancer and disability coverage. Carter + Clark contributes to the cost of the employee’s healthcare premium.
- 100% Tuition / Licensing Reimbursement: C&C offers up to 100% reimbursement for additional related degrees, training, licensing, and continued education.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Corporate Gym and Shower
- Team Trips and Department Outings
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Monthly Lunch & Birthday Celebrations
- Training to work in a cutting edge facility
- Massage Days on-site
- Company Sponsored Events (i.e. Top Golf, bowling, annual celebration gathering)
Position is Full Remote or in-office located at our Corporate Headquarters in Duluth, Ga. This is a full-time position with a salary range of $58,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year.