Carrier Enterprise has an opening for a Business Development Manager supporting our e-commerce platform [ Link Removed ] . Carrier Enterprise sells HVAC equipment, parts and supplies through multiple sales channels: national GPOs, national accounts and regional resellers. Vertical markets covered include hospitality, senior living and education.
We currently have an exciting Business Development Manager opportunity located in TX, NC, VA, NY or FL facilities where we distribute HVAC equipment, parts, supplies to our national account customers and resellers. Position requires up to 50% travel outside local region.
Responsibilities: As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for meeting [ Link Removed ] business objectives for sales revenue, EBIT performance and driving national account agreement sales across CE US regions. This position supports GREE equipment sales through resellers and CE US regions. The SRM National Account Manager will be asked to learn GREE product information, installation guidelines and technical performance details required for category growth and profitability. Also assist in CE region, reseller and customer training events involving e-commerce utilization, product expansion and category growth. 70% sales, 30% training and PTAC technical support.
- Achieve sales & performance objectives for national account program growth within [ Link Removed ] and respective participating US CE regions.
- Develop and manage delivery of on-going training and education programs for resellers and SRM sales teams located within CE US regions.
- Support GREE warranty program. Provide technical assistance with warranty claims. Problem solve to insure customer satisfaction while balancing GREE warranty expenses.
- Assist in defining [ Link Removed ] marketing strategy and Carrier Enterprise, LLC national accounts program. Utilize BI reporting tools to drive standardization and national account reporting.
- Minimum 3-5 years' large regional or national account B2B sales experience.
- Must have strong communication skills, a strong worth ethic, high energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for sales.
- Previous experience in sales preferably within the HVAC or distribution industry.
- Must possess & illustrate ability to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Ability to work flexible hours to participate in evening and weekend events
- Established professional network in the HVAC market
- Must be a self-starter, articulate and possess excellent presentation, phone and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications: Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Technical understanding of PTAC equipment preferred. Ability to absorb new product training material quickly.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial work environment, take initiative, open and direct communication across multiple reporting structures.
- Problem solving -- ability to gather facts and make decisions quickly. Adjust approach as necessary based on results.
- AA/AS degree in Business, Marketing or related degree desired. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer