Patient Care Coordinator/Scheduler
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO COORDINATE CARE SERVICES FOR OUR ELDERLY PATIENTS AND PROVIDE THEM THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE?
CareGivers of America is a home health care company providing in-home care services to the geriatric communities of Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties. We work hard at ensuring compatibility between our clients and our caregivers. Our caregivers deliver compassionate care from the heart of where our clients want to be cared for most- right in the comfort of their home.
The Patient Care department of our organization is currently seeking Patient Care Coordinators/Schedulers to join our well established home care agency.
Hours available are 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM with alternating on-call hours, including rotating weekends.
If you are a local, hardworking, team player and your resume shows verifiable work history with longevity and are excited about the opportunity to help others, especially those who are elderly and are in true need of assistance, then we have the perfect position for you. A Patient Care Coordinator is not a position to be taken lightly. It is an intense and fast paced position that brings many rewards to that special individual who can genuinely empathize with the aging population. This is not a sales position, but a sales mentality is helpful!
This position is responsible for the following:
-Coordinate / schedule visits for our patients with our field staff
-Data entry / generating reports
-Ensure visits are performed as per schedule
-Respond to inquiries by patients/field staff/family members/insurance companies
-Troubleshoot scheduling issues as they arise
We are seeking individuals with the following attributes:
- Reliability and dependability are critical qualities you must possess!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task
- Prior customer service experience a plus
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Experience in healthcare, specifically in administration and/or back office activities a plus
- Can work Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Will also be responsible for alternate on-call hours with the team, including weekends.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Compassionate and caring people skills with clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology is a plus
- Staffing / Scheduling Experience is not necessary, but is a plus!
- Wishes to be an important part of a fast growing company and of a dynamic organization