Summary of the Job:
As Product Manager, Consumer Websites, you will help define, build and optimize products and features for CareerBuilder.com and its numerous international web properties. Working cross-functionally, you will engage with other product managers, engineers, UX designers, operations, sales and the executive team to bring releases to market that provide a great user experience and maximum traffic and user growth among job seekers who visit the websites. In this capacity, you will also serve CareerBuilder's customers, who rely on the CareerBuilder candidate marketplace to source, recruit and hire the best talent for their business. From precise problem identification, user story refinement and backlog prioritization to consumer chairsides, technical scoping and executive presentations, you will play a driving role in every phase of CareerBuilder's consumer product development process for CareerBuilder.com.
As such, you must have the mindset of a consumer advocate but are also capable of weighing the needs of the business to find win-win solutions for both job seekers and the employers trying to hire them.
The ideal candidate gets excited about tackling difficult challenges with a positive, get-stuff-done attitude. Must be laser-focused on user data that helps the business quickly identify and fix bugs while simultaneously driving large-scale enhancements for a candidate marketplace measured in the tens of millions. Must be self-motivated to roll up sleeves and work across teams to discover hidden insights from CareerBuilder and competitor data with minimal direction, visualize and present them to your leadership and expand your skill set as new challenges arise.
- Develop and implement product strategies with data to back them up
- Shrewdly prioritize work consistent with the larger company vision and direction
- Be the primary point of contact for numerous web domains across the CareerBuilder ecosystem, able to quickly answer questions about your area of ownership quickly and accurately.
- Remain laser-focused on your top KPIs and secondary and tertiary metrics while also juggling numerous other day-to-day responsibilities.
- Excellent time-management skills when presented with competing priorities.
- Collect and analyze feedback from candidates, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, scope features and prioritize enhancements with the highest ROI
- Work closely and collaboratively with UX design, engineering, product analytics and others to deliver complimentary enhancements to existing company products and strategies
- Write use cases, requirements, user stories and initiative briefs to guide product development and garner leadership buy-in
- Scope and prioritize development based on business, customer and consumer impact
- Ensure product and feature releases are built as intended, launched on schedule and measured thoroughly
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in areas of product responsibility
- Understand the constantly shifting market landscape, including competition, technology and how your product fits within the broader ecosystem
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, Owner or similar role, preferable in a B2C digital media transactional environment
- Experience in user lifecycle management
- Experience with online communities a big plus
- Experience working with UX is a plus
- Background in software development and program management
- Demonstrable experience using data to drive decision-making
- Deep experience with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Flexible problem-solving aptitude to identify obstacles and quickly align on viable solutions to avoid significant delays
- The ability to envision a world different than the status quo, articulate a clear path to get there, and thin-slice the work into valuable enhancements with each iteration
- Self-motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Remote candidates welcome to apply