Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a Full-time Receptionist. If you are energetic, if you want to work in a fast-paced environment where your work changes people’s lives, apply here.
Shift: Wednesday (Half a day) - Saturday, 12 hour shifts
- Answer phone calls, determine nature of call and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.
- Check-in visitors
- Assist department directors in administrative matters (i.e., typing reports, correspondence, etc.)
- Other related duties and responsibilities that may become necessary or appropriate.
- Receive request from within the facility and locate personnel through paging system.
- Receive inquiries and release information in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at [ Link Removed ]
Cambridge Health & Rehabilitation Center is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 1106 Golfview Drive, near the Fort Bend County Club. Our Richmond location provides easy access from I-69 Southwest Freeway and serves the Richmond, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, and Southwest Houston areas. We feature 118 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
Are you a Receptionist who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Cambridge Health & Rehabilitation Center
1106 Golfview Drive
Richmond, TX 77469
[ Link Removed ]
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at [ Link Removed ]
[ Link Removed ]