Camali Services is the leader in Orlando's financial management and debt consolidation industry. Our unbeatable customer focus and flexible service make the transition to becoming debt-free easy and effective. We provide thorough, quality service by designing custom debt consolidation plans that suit each customer’s needs using our financial knowledge and excellent negotiating skills to work with creditors on our customers' behalf. Due to our rapid growth and success in the past year, we need an energetic Sales Manager to help continue to grow in the Orlando market.
Camali Services is dedicated to our clients, so we need a candidate who is interested in more than just selling to our customers. We need a culture fit who genuinely enjoys engaging with people and bringing them the best services on the market. As a Sales Manager , you will act as the face of Camali Services . You will be responsible for building and managing an elite team of sales professionals as well as managing sales and branding for Camali Services products and services.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Manage Camali Services' sales and assist with training new employees.
- Manage a team of Sales Consultants, including performance management and professional development.
- Liaise with our Debt Evaluation Specialists to ensure financial management program offerings are current and are tailored to our customers' needs.
- Work with Sales Consultants daily to close sales.
- Maintain organized records of sales and track progress to ensure goals set by Director of Sales are exceeded.
- Analyze the business to determine shortfalls and develop action plans to improve performance.
Requirements of the Sales Manager:
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales management. Other management roles will be considered, such as marketing management, general business management, etc.
- A positive and winning attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to enthusiastically engage customers and close sales.
- Solid understanding of the financial industry and markets an asset, including mortgage payment processes, credit card payments, and a general understanding of interest rates.
- Experience managing and training a team an asset.
- Additional experience in field sales, regional sales and territory development, marketing, and promotions, and other marketing or sales associated fields an asset.
If you feel you are interested in the Sales Manager position and meet the qualifications above, we would love to hear from you. Apply today!