Calvin Group, Inc. is a privately owned company here in the Houston area that specializes in representing large clients in growing their sales and marketing channels.
We are looking for an outgoing, team-oriented individual to join our sales team immediately. This position is entry-level, and the individual will be helping us grow and further the opportunity to take on more clients. Our proven track of success has ensured continued partnership with our clients as well as tremendous market expansion demand for years to come.
Each member of our team will be trained to be successful in the sales role first, then developed into a leadership role where they will have the opportunity to move into management. We are confident that one can be successful as long as they have a student mentality, positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
Here at Calvin Group, we are willing to interview candidates who may lack professional sales and marketing experience. Preferably, applicants will possess certain life and leadership skills that serve as a solid foundation for future career success.
Requirements necessary to join our team:
- Strong social skills
- Ability to learn and apply coaching within a timely manner
- Desire to get results and be a part of a winning team
- Must be able to work full-time business hours
What we will provide:
- Full paid training in the day-to-day presentations, acquisition process, and product knowledge
- Monday-Friday schedule, NO Nights, NO Weekends
- High energy, team-based atmosphere
- Merit-based advancement opportunities
**The job location is in Houston, and duties must be performed in person. No remote work is available, and no relocation expenses will be provided.
Thank you for your interest in our firm. We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities of an Entry-Level Sales Representative include:
- Face-to-face business sales presentations in a professional business setting
- Account management of retained accounts in the Houston market
- Local territory management
- Opportunity to run morning campaign meetings as well as coaching others