C&C Industrial was founded on quality and our willingness to go the Extra Mile for our Clients. We specialize in Stainless Steel fabrication, where GMP and BIO-PHARM finishes are required, and we pride ourselves in this aspect of our work. Our team is comprised of top-notch welders, pipe fitters, millwrights and computer aided drafters who can build any size project while performing in high value situations.
Our clients include heavy industrial, manufacturing, food grade processing plants, pharmaceutical processing, healthcare facilities, federal and state projects, and more.
We have an immediate need for an experienced AutoCAD / Navisworks drafter leading to Design Project ManagerAs a drafter your duties will consist of preparing plans used in the layout of industrial construction and operation of processring factories. Communicating with clients to determine their needs and relaying that information to project managers and leadman on site, and communicating with fabrication team to assure projects meet specifications according to the drawings.Job Requirements
Computer Aided Design Drafter /AutoCAD & Navisworks
Creates mechanical drawings by planning work; rendering views; recording dimensions; developing applications; preparing bills of materials; updating databases.
* Plans mechanical drawings by reviewing sketches, descriptions, specifications, and supporting documents; conferring with engineers and product designers.
* Prepares mechanical sketches and drawings by rendering sectional, auxiliary, and Multiview’s, sub-assemblies, pictorials, dimensions, and developments; producing two- and three-dimensional orthographic projections using computer aided design (CAD) and pictorial techniques; producing three-dimensional (3-D) models including 3-D and spherical coordinates.
* Prepares mechanical detail drawings by developing applications and calculations of castings, forgings, stampings, machined components, gears, cams, bearings, belt and drive chains, splines, linkages, dies, jogs, hydraulics, and pneumatics; producing fit specifications and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T); analyzing force systems in equilibrium, involving loaded beams, columns, trusses, and riveted and welded joints, and internal stresses of loaded members; resolving conflicts between options.
* Prepares supporting information by developing bills of materials; standard parts, and fasteners.
* Modifies drawings by analyzing, resolving, and incorporating changes
* Documents work by recording data and drawings; updating databases.
* Complies with legal requirements by adhering to codes and regulations.
* Keeps equipment operational by adjusting hardware configuration; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
AutoCAD, CAD, Drafting, Drafting Tools, Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Conceptual Skills, Presentation Skills, Functional and Technical Skills, Thoroughness, Analyzing Information, engineering, must know how to navigate Navisworks and be proficent with piping, and piping systems.
· Fast paced industrial setting, on-site measurements and drafting in office, start to finish drafting projects