JOB FUNCTION - Responsible for performing all job responsibilities safely, accurately and timely in the warehouse.
Unload Incoming trucks
Supply production with dry goods
Assist in maintaining inventory levels
Distributes indirect items to (MRO items) to departments
Incumbent must be at work every day and on time
Good team player
Strong math skills
Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
• Act and work in a manner that is consistent with company’s core values.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding and compliance with the company’s safe lifting practices standard operating procedures.
• Demonstrated understanding of and compliance with all company inventory and standard operating procedures.
• Able to read, write and speak English.
• Frequent, walking, squatting, and bending. .
• Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to operate a high lift and pallet jack or be able to get qualified to do so.