What will you do?
In this role, you will oversee the management of assignedclient relationships, act as a training resource for the EB team and overseethe execution of plan implementation, enrollment, service and renewals. Youwill also provide support to shareholders by implementing and managing firmobjectives and results related to the EB gateway.
You will have the opportunity to influence ourclient communication process and the Employee Benefits strategy as a whole. Alist of essential duties is below. [ Link Removed ] for thecomprehensive list.
- Conduct client review meetings and pre-renewal andsolution strategy sessions, advising client of current market trends andopportunities, outlining a plan for renewal review and implementation.
- Oversee review sessions and implementation of theongoing client communication process.
- Review the case development and tracking logs and periodicallymeet with team members to assure all cases and transactions are being processedin a timely manner and discuss potential opportunities or changes.
Who are you?
You are a seasoned professional with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field
- 7+ years’ experience in Employee Benefits, InsuranceService or other related field
- RHU or CEBS certification a plus
- Advanced working knowledge of group benefits,services, programs and elements of marketing lines of coverage
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and strategicplanning skills
- Strong personal presence to interface with clients plusexemplary presentation skills
- Proven ability to organize, delegate and managetime
Who are we what do we offer?
BFG is a human resources consulting firm. Our teamat BFG helps business owners manage their back-office responsibilities relatedto their most important asset: their people.
- Professional level salary commensurate with yourexperience + a bonus arrangement
- Group medical insurance plan including dental vision
- Life insurance disability insurance
- Long-term care coverage
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid holidays, paid time off