We are a fast growing company that's focusing on improving and streamlining internal business processes. Day to day responsibilities include maintaining internal hosting infrastructure as well as a bit of internal staff support (mostly a macOS environment with a small amount of Windows.) Planning/implementation of architecture and process improvements will also play a strong role. We strive to keep our systems fast, reliable, updated, and constantly improving. Our platform requires 24/7 reliability (and thus after hours work is sometimes necessary), but it’s currently architected in such a way that we can perform most updates/maintenance during normal business hours with no interruptions. We are constantly working on increasing our platform’s redundancy and availability in order to make downtime/evening work a thing of the past.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review our current systems in place for CRM and implementing automations, improvements, and enhancements as required by stakeholders
- Support business data analytics/dashboard-building projects
- Support a variety of languages (PHP, Kotlin, Golang, Python, shell, etc.), tools (Jenkins, helm, terraform, etc.), databases, and message queues.
- Heavy focus on automation and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Has strong discipline and work ethic
- Ability to share knowledge with other team members
- Strong communication skills/be able to work in a collaborative environment
- Continuous learner
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and effectively
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years experience with Linux with a strong emphasis on Kubernetes, Docker, and Google Cloud is preferred
- 3+ years experience with *nix operating systems and basic networking knowledge
- Comfortable with the shell and at least one scripting language
- Prolonged periods of sitting, or standing if preferred, at a desk and working on a computer.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work performed; it is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and required skills for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State laws. The job description is subject to change at any time. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
** This position can be fully remote or in office**