The Director of ISR Solutions Sales, BMS is responsible for developing customer relationships, building sales, leading the day to day operations, and eventually building and leading a sales team within the ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance) Solutions market segment.
Education/Training: Bachelor’s Degree with business emphasis preferred.
Experience: 10+ years of experience in complex solutions sales with at least 5 years experience selling to OEMs and integrators. Prefer minimum of 5 years experience selling RF communications solutions. Proven year-over-year track record of succes s in Sales. Demonstrated success in sales based on record of accomplishments – preferably in communication or video systems for Aerospace, Defense, and Federal markets.
Ø Skills/Technical Requirements:
· Demonstrated success in closing large sales on major programs, build strong customer relationships, key accounts penetration at all levels.
· Demonstrated success in sales based on record of accomplishments – preferably in communication or video systems for Aerospace, Defense, and Federal markets.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Be a highly motivated self-starter with outstanding planning and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and communicate progress effectively.
Domestic and International travel required up to 75%. Walking, sitting, standing. Ability to sit at computer terminal for prolonged periods, use of keyboard. Ability to lift and carry up to 30lbsJob Requirements
1. Grow sales and win new business with existing and new customers, take market share from competitors, and protect the existing business base.
2. Manage and focus on opportunities and customers within the assigned segment. Establish new business capture strategies and plans through all phases of the sales cycle to achieve short and long term growth targets.
3. Penetrate our account base at all levels and develop strong relationships for opportunities in a technical sales arena. Externally manage opportunities and building strong relationships within multiple customer organizations, partners, and other organizations to successfully capture target business.
4. Execute capture plans by managing opportunities through appropriate processes (examples are the bid process for existing products and the proposal process for new products). Work cross functionally with other departments such as product management, marketing, customer support, operations, and finance to ensure consistent messaging and meeting deadlines.
5. Grow the ISR Solutions market segment and then build, mentor, motivate and lead the ISR Solutions sales team as appropriate.
6. Strong oral and written communication skills are required to consistently report on all meetings and manage new action items through to completion.
7. Ability to effectively communicate and present features and value of BMS product lines (BSM and Data911).
8. Have a working knowledge of the principles of Strategic Selling, DoD acquisition processes and Large Account Management.
9. Keep CRM (Salesforce) up to date on a daily basis.
10. Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities and report market trends routinely.
11. Support bookings forecasting activities and report routinely on variances to the annual forecast.
12. Ability to travel as required, up to 75% or more at given times.
13. Remains engaged on booked programs to ensure program issues with the customer are smoothly addressed.
14. Function as the primary Voice of the Customer (VoC) conveying customer concerns, future requirements, and market direction to the product manager and leadership.
15. Ensures compliance to Department of Commerce Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and other appropriate export rules.
16. Maintains the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above.
17. Prepare weekly reports for sales meetings documenting any customer contact, activities, events, and action items
18. Take ownership and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
19. Represent and promote the company at various industry events
20. Assist in other job duties as required