Job Description :The cashier receives and disburses money within the dealership . The position involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers or related equipment. The cashier processes credit or debit card transactions and validates checks.
- Greet customers at the cashier window, answer customers ' questions and provide information on procedures or policies
- Compute and record transaction totals
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change, as well as reconciling the cash drawer at the end of the shift
- Establish or identify prices of parts or service and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or computers
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records
- Cashiers need experience operating a cash register
- Cashiers need to be responsible and organized and have good communication skills
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
Start your career with Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge today!