Commercial Construction - PROJECT MANAGER - DFW Area
Well established Commercial Construction Company is seeking a
Ongoing ground up projects include Schools, Churches, Retail and Medical.
The Company is anxious to hire now.
This is a Direct Hire with all Benefits.
If you have a solid background and tenure in commercial construction
please send your resume (Word Format highly preferred) and Project List for additional details.
Thank you.Job Requirements
- Complete construction projects by directing construction requirements
- Develop project budget and track project costs
- Prepare project status reports and develop project budget estimates and project schedules
- Manage project planning and project financial management for assigned projects
- Understand the complete project estimate
- Developing project cost estimates and schedules
- Affect project cost or schedule
- Prepare construction projects by verifying estimates, project drawings, and specifications
- Manage construction projects or assist senior management on large projects
- Facilitate project governance and maintain project-management documentation
- Establish project budget and cost
- Serve as technical reviewer, project manager or project engineer on complex projects
- Support commercial and business development with pipeline design and construction projects, including estimating
- Oversee and direct electrical projects for construction
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Oversee a construction project from start to finish
- Develop and manage project schedules
- Lead, manage and have accountability for electrical construction projects from the completed bid stage to job completion
- Run electrical construction projects from bid stage to completion
- Performing various stages of project management on multiple projects