IF USA is seeking a part time customer service rep and administrative assistant. Position is for 20 hours weekly - preferably 8 am to noon Monday through Friday. Under the direction of the IF USA Sales & Team Manager, the customer service / administrative assistant will be working with the sales and accounting team to ensure customer needs are met.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily Order Processing - Using SAGE 500 to enter incoming customer orders
- Customer Service Email - Responding to incoming customer service needs by email.
- Customer Service Phone Lines - Answering phone lines and working with customer to resolve issues, process orders, and answer any questions regarding orders, payments, or products.
- Customers Mailings - Responsible for mailing catalogs, invoices, or any other media mail materials for the sales and accounting managers.
- Entry-lever customer service position
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED Required.
- Microsoft Office and Basic Computer Skills Required
- Can perform detail-oriented tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- Must be able to sit at a desk using a computer for an extended period.
- Must be able to walk up and down two flights of stairs daily.
- Must be able to lift objects to 25 pounds with or without assistance.
Must be able to communicate using speech, sight, and sound with or without an assistive device