Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role, you are responsible for the creation of a digital mindset and creating value out of digitalization initiatives within the Biopharma at our Biberach site.
- As Digital Transformation Manager, you significantly drive the digital transformation process of an organization with more than 2600 people.
- You exercise constant scouting and networking for digital improvement opportunities.
- You serve as Biberach representative in the Bio Global Digital Board and act as key contact for digital product owners.
- You steer the Biberach digital portfolio and set up new initiatives.
- Actively executing stakeholder management and lobbying with all levels is one of your key tasks.
- You formulate clear strategy goals and take operational responsibility for the management of selected digital projects and defined budgets.
- Master or Diploma Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Biotechnology or life science with several years of professional experience in either information technology or in the biopharmaceutical industry in various roles
- Previous background in digital transformation, program portfolio management, project management, implementation of IT systems including change management, stakeholder management and communication areas
- Leadership skills – laterally leading employees, leading projects
- Experience in process improvement and project leadership as well as agile methodologies
- Ability to successfully perform stakeholder management in very dynamic conditions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, intercultural, innovation and social competencies, customer orientation, problem-solving spirit. Change management experience is an advantage.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English required and fluent German skills are a plus