Birchwood Healthcare Center is looking for RN's to add to their amazing team!
The RN is responsible for the total care of residents. He/she will ensure that all cares have been completed in a manner that provides exceptional customer service and quality care.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and be licensed as an RN in the the state of MN.
- Must complete CEU's each year as required to maintain RN licensure and hold a current license to practice nursing in the state of MN.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to handle emergency situations in a calm, professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and supervise LPNs and Aides throughout the day.
Thank you for applying to Birchwood Healthcare Center!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.