Bill Snethkamp CJDR is looking for Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians (Mid-Level) to join their industry leading Service Team. Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded.
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 3 years of experience required
- 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Professional working environment
Start your career as an Automotive Technician today.