Experienced Leasing Consultant / Leasing Agent / Leasing Professional
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We’re seeking experienced leasing professionals for the Property Management Industry. BG MULTIFAMILY hires full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As a Leasing Consultant, you are the first step in creating a sense of community for current and prospective residents. The Leasing Consultant is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and using your sales skills to convert property tours to leases. Consider the Leasing Consultant role as the first line of defense for the property manager. The Leasing Consultant position reports to the property manager and requires strong attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
· Answer the phone, maintain organized and proper filing systems, etc.
· Greet prospective residents and work with current residents to resolve concerns and submit service requests
· Tour the community & vacant apartment homes, knowledge of community floor plans
· Oversee and ensure the accurate completion of application and lease paperwork
· Adhere to marketing campaigns as-needed
Leasing Consultant Requirements
· 6 Months Multifamily Industry experience
· Property Management Software Knowledge (Yardi, OneSite, BlueMoon, etc)
· Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Ability to work weekends
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER