Are you a savvy Senior Software Engineer with excellent communication skills, driven to build high-quality systems? Do you have a knack for software development? How about a passion for creating solutions - one line of code at a time?
We need a problem solver, an analytical thinker, a do-er, and an innovator who is able to perform in a fast-paced environment, developing and managing solutions for our online and offline betting platforms. As a Senior Software Developer, you will be part of project-related activities. This is an exciting opportunity to lead, learn and perform at your best, whilst shaping the future of technology, and broadening your software development skills. Your ability to critically analyse business requirements, navigate through existing software, manage complex architectural platforms, take ownership of your work base, and release new versions of software consistently, will be crucial to your success.
Who We Are:
BET Software is one of the most diverse betting software providers in Sub-Saharan Africa. Our multiskilled All-Star Team is responsible for providing ground-breaking software solutions on a global scale while supporting high transactional volumes in a fast-paced industry. We offer a dynamic work environment and culture that supports learning and growth, a place where you can flourish amongst like-minded individuals. Currently, on an exponential growth path, we’re increasing our footprint, establishing BET Software as a leader in global markets. Interested? There’s a lot we can’t predict in this business, but one thing is certain: you’ll never be bored…so come along for the ride.
- At least 5-6 years’ experience within a commercial development environment;
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Highly skilled in the MS Tech Stack;
- Detailed knowledge of the SDLC and management of software projects;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Design Fit for Purpose Solutions & Algorithms & planning;
- Implementation of a solution that is complete, efficient and compatible;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution has a High Usability Factor;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution is Reliable;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution has Effective Security;
- Implementation - Ensure the Solution is Maintainable;
- Testing, verification and deploying;
- Respond to Outages & Failures.
Nice To Have:
- Experience in document stores such as Couchbase / MongoDB;
- Experience in Message Brokers such as RabbitMQ / Kafka / Red Panda;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.