BESTSELLER is an international fashion company with over 15,000 employees all over the world. We have the eCommerce HQ located in Amsterdam ???,
At BESTSELLER E-Commerce, we are an international team of 170 people from more than 40 nationalities.
We are supporting more than 20 different fashion brands of the BESTSELLER family and sell online in 15 countries around the world. We work in an environment where fashion meets technology. Challenging ourselves to offer the best experience to our customers and stakeholders and to work with the latest technologies is what drives us.
As a team, we value autonomy and flexibility. We thrive in a flat organization, where everyone has the chance to grow and learn. BESTSELLER E-Commerce is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER.
We are a family-oriented company that takes care of their employees offering different benefits such as:
- Competitive salaries
- 50% discount on all the BESTSELLER
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- Gym memberships discounts
- Flexible working times (FLEXIBILITY)
- Catered breakfast and lunch in the office
- A workplace run on trust with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- A culture of trust, autonomy, and continuous feedback
- Extensive onboarding
- Plenty of opportunities of professional and personal development (LEARNING)
We are currently looking for an experienced ‘DevOps Engineer’ who is passionate about building and maintaining the platforms to support our E-Commerce operations. We have high standards and expectations for our Internet operations group.
• Function as a technical generalist responsible for the overall health and performance of our technology including both platforms and tooling.
• Build and maintain technical infrastructure using configuration management and automation.
• Responsible for continuity of both infrastructure and application landscape (security, disaster recovery, availability)
• Responsible for software deployments and the availability and maintainability of our technology ecosystem.
• Monitor the inner working and performance of our technical systems
• Gain deep application-level knowledge of the systems as well as contributing to their overall design
• Work with development teams to harden, enhance, document, and generally improve the operability of our systems
• Maintain, migrate and refactor legacy applications to cloud infrastructure
• Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation schedule
• 5+ years experience administering Linux/UNIX installations
• 2+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services., EC2, RDS, VPC, ELB, EBS. You are certified or willing to become an AWS certified engineer.
• Self-starter able to adopt new technologies and advise on best practices
• Scripting/programming skills in one or more of Java, Bash, Python, C, and/or Perl
• Experience using configuration management tools (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
• Experience using container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm)
• Deep understanding of web technology concepts including TCP/IP, load balancing, DNS, and reverse-proxy
• Deep knowledge and experience in installing, operating, monitoring and troubleshooting a highly available MySQL RDMS
• Hands-on experience with operating Java platforms preferred (Tomcat, Glassfish)
• High levels of confidence and experience in using the typical Linux toolbox of open source software and management tools
• Familiar with automated software deployment and configuration provisioning
• Experience with continuous build, continuous deployment, automated deployment processes, and tooling
• Adopted DevOps way of working and is familiar with the corresponding tooling
• Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams
• Great team player and a good sense of humor :)
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below or via our website.
MORE ABOUT US!
Website - https://about.bestseller.com/jobs/design-your-future/e-commerce
Instagram - @bestseller_ecommerce