Wage: Up To $12.00
Sign-On Bonus: $1,000 Paid in Installments
Post Masters, an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility, offers full-service mail and fulfillment, first-class presort, and third-class mail processing. With locations in Fort Wayne and Indianapolis, Indiana, Post Masters employs people with disabilities, giving them the opportunity to develop job skills while earning a paycheck. Post Masters has several major contracts through SourceAmerica, a national agency charged with developing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. The Fort Wayne office is currently recruiting for one full-time MLOCR/Driver Support position.
Oversees the daily processing of first class mail and standard mail.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates/Sweeps MLOCR
- Operates postage meter
- Able to finalize first class presort mail and deliver to Post Office
- During assigned times, provide supervision of drivers, meter operators, and OCR staff to prioritize functions and determine end of work day
- Oversees the quality control process for first class presort mail.
- Provides back-up for all route drivers
- Perform extra pick-ups/deliveries as necessary in box truck
- Works with others as part of the mail processing team as required.
- Communicates quality/service issues to Production Manager.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
- Report to work as scheduled.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of first class and standard mail preparation.
- Technical knowledge of automated mail processing equipment.
- Able to drive van, box truck, and forklift
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to practice quality customer service.
- Ability to prioritize tasks for efficiency.
- Leadership experience
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Perks Access discount program
- Voluntary benefits including disability and short term disability
- High School diploma/GED
- Drivers License
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at [ Link Removed ] or email their resume to Melissa at [ Link Removed ]