Belimo is a global leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company's core business.
The Material Handler is responsible for moving material around the Belimo plant using forklifts, making labels for receiving, removing waste cardboard, assembling and reassembling racks, taking inventory counts for the buyer or the planner, and packing actuators as needed.
COMPANY'S MISSION AND VALUES
The Material Handler is part of the Warehouse/Logistics Team, Danbury CT, and reports to the Warehouse/Shipping supervisor.
- Successful completion of assigned duties will be measured by the following:
- Moving material in and out of palette racks using forklifts.
- Moving needed materials on time to assemblers while using a forklift.
- Making labels for sub-assemblies parts using MS Word label program .
- Taking waste cardboard and lumber to dumpsters.
- Assembling and reassembling pallet racks and shelves as needed.
- Taking special inventory counts for the buyer or planner.
- Packing actuators when needed.
- Knowledge of weighing scales.
- Knowledge to do weigh counts.
- Certification for driving fork lifts.
- Reading and writing language skills necessary for making & reading labels.
- Organization skills to get proper parts to assemblers on time.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work 2nd Shift
Belimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Requirements