Use your clinical experience to help BHN serve those overcoming mental & behavioral health crises!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Clinician in the Community Crisis Stabilization and Respite program at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Community Crisis Stabilization program with the following:
- Assigning diagnosis, performing the mental status, and assessing the social functioning and risk level of individuals.
- Developing treatment plans using a variety of treatment modalities including individual counseling, group treatment, family crisis intervention or provider meetings.
- Evaluating treatment progress and making treatment recommendations.
- Documenting services in a manner that is compliant with all applicable rules/regulations.
- Identifying, analyzing, and solving problems as they arise in the performance of duties.
Who are we?
The mission of the Community Crisis Stabilization/Respite (CCS/R) program at BHN is to help people recover from a psychiatric crisis or continue to feel supported after an inpatient hospital stay. The CCS program provides 24-hour staff, clinical assessment, individual treatment planning and medication evaluation.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency doing amazing things in behavioral healthcare
- Contribute to changing a person's life
- Expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
What are we looking for in a Crisis Stabilization / Respite Clinician?
- Master's Degree in a clinical field (MSW, M Ed, MA) (required).
- Licensed or license eligible (preferred).
- Previous experience in a crisis or inpatient environment (preferred).
- Motivation and knowledge about working with a behavioral health population (required).
- Knowledge of DSM V (required).
- Ability to work as a team member (required).
- Ability to establish support with psychiatric clients, family members and service providers (required).
- Good observation and documentation skills (required)
How do I apply to be a Crisis Stabilization / Respite Clinician?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at [ Link Removed ] and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!
Recruiter Contact Information:
[ Phone number blocked ]