Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
This is a unique opportunity for someone at a Senior Analyst level to step up to a Manager role and work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement the financial planning process for a company with an aggressive growth plan. This person will lead the effort to build a budgeting process, create methodology around monthly forecasting and identify the key metrics and analysis that are needed to provide insight to the financial results of the organization. If you are a career-oriented, finance professional that wants to accelerate their career and be given greater levels of responsibility this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Understand financial needs of all business units and work with leadership to develop and implement budgeting process
- Build relevant financial models including forecasting projections
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPI) relevant to success of the business
- Analyze monthly financial results, identify and explain all variances and present findings to Executive Leadership Team
- Serve as lead finance person for implementation of Business Intelligence tool
- Participate in financial Due Diligence for potential acquisitions
- Conduct financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends
Requirements of Manger of Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Accounting
- 4+ years of experience in business or corporate financial analysis experience
- Intellectual curiosity
- Highly motivated, career oriented professional
- Experience with identifying KPIs
- Strong communication skills
[ Link Removed ]
[ Link Removed ]
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link Removed ] .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)