Residential Service Consultant
Looking to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity with a growing world-class organization? Our sales professionals earn top wages, enjoy an atmosphere of autonomy,recognition, and rewards for achievement. Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Batzner Pest Control, is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.Responsibilities
What do our Residential Sales Consultants do?
- Embraces and champions Batzner's Organizational Core Values and Competencies.
- Actively sells and markets all company services and products to residential clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Regularly meets and exceeds sales goals.
- Receives, reviews, interprets and processes incoming written, telephone, or walk-in inquiries from customers regarding sales orders, quotations, availability, and delivery dates of company services.
- Supports existing customers regarding inquiries into services performed, including expectations of service, scheduling additional service calls, and quotations on additional services.
- Contacts customers to obtain information or clarify needs, specifications, or other data to ensure and verify that data is correct.
- Enters new and existing customer data into database.
- Follows up with new customers to ensure satisfaction, thus building strong relationships.
- Attends and participates in training to enhance job related skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed.
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Two years of experience in customer service or inside sales
- Ability to work before 8:00 a.m., after 5:00 p.m., and on weekends as needed
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)