Commercial Sales Consultant
Game Changing $350 Million Home Improvement Retail Network Seeks Passionate “Roll Up Your Sleeves" Salesperson with Extraordinary Entrepreneurial Sales Drive.
The Commercial Sales Consultant is an essential part of the Bath Fitter Team. This person is responsible for planning, developing and implementing all aspects of the Commercial Account Management process. This field-based position is responsible for travelling to various locations within an assigned territory to negotiate Commercial Account agreements and to ensure consistently high standards of customer relations.
- Business Development
- Identify Target Prospects
- Engage the C-Level and top decision makers
- Elaborate proposals and bids
- Establish and maintain Key Account relationships
- Account selection & de-selection
- Cluster Segmentation
- Forecast, plan and streamline “Best in Class" sales processes.
- Research, identify and solicit prospective accounts.
- Identify and facilitate of business development activities to expand our reach into new markets
- Responsible for the Corporate Customer Relationship
- Negotiation of various agreements and follow-up
- Accountability for Business Outcomes and KPIs
Strategic Account Management
Elaborate and Implement the Strategic Account Management Processes
Overall Relationship and Outcome Management
Commercial Sales Consultant
- Demonstrated success as a Top Performer in Solution Sales, Business Relations and Customer Relations
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding Commercial Sales targets and other KPI
- Experience in the delivery of polished business presentations to C-level prospects and clients
- Education: College degree in a business-related field, MBA would be an asset
- Available to travel as needed
- Passport required for travel
Benefits / Compensation
We offer competitive pay with benefits, plus we provide specialized training in your trade. In addition, we offer health benefits, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan for full-time employees.
- Plus merit based compensation
- BATH FITTER Vehicle
To learn more about BATH FITTER and the accomplishments of our brand, log on to
[ Link Removed ]
Bath Fitter is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.Please note that the Company requires all applicants for employment to submit truthful information and that if the Company learns that an applicant submitted untruthful or false information – even after an applicant’s employment commences – the Company retains sole discretion to either rescind the applicant’s offer of employment or terminate employment.Bath Fitter thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.